LDA Performance courses for the Sydney Latin Festival
What is the Sydney Latin Festival?
Sydney Latin Festival (SLF)
Australian biggest and most prestigious Latin Dance event that annually brings over 6,500 people from worldwide and Australia for a weekend of workshops, shows and parties with top international Latin performers, simply unmissable.
When and where is the SLF?
LDA Performance Courses start beginning of November and the event happens from Thu 31 Jan to Sun 03 Feb 2013
Courses are held at Latin Dance Australia
The event location: Sydney Olympic Park, Sports Centre, Homebush
Why should you be part of this event?
1) Fast track and Improve your dancing skill.
The Performer Program class requires teamwork, dedication, patience and effort from all involved. During the classes, the students will receive intense group and personal attention from the instructors to ensure that they focus on specific areas requiring improvement. Important skills will be taught in a more detailed fashion. These includes:
Posture - Stage Projection – Expression – Balance – Sharpness - Memorization & Lines
This is a great chance for you to improve your dance style and technique dramatically, whilst also learning essential performance skills, designed to make you stand out whether on the stage or on the dance floor.
2) Have the opportunity to perform to your friends, family and in other future events as: LDA Parties, Latin Clubs, plus numerous other opportunities.
3) Make new friends and socialize not only on the dancefloor but also in all the fun out of the studio.
How to be part of this event?
A student may choose to perform in as much choreographies as they wish in accordance to their level and availability. All you have to do is to make the difficult choice of selecting the choreography(ies) you would like to be part of from the timetable below.
Styles: Salsa, Samba, Bachata, Reggaeton and others
Each of the 'Performance classes' will run as 14 hours courses, once a week with duration of 1 hour to 1hour and 15 minutes each until the students are ready to perform. Should the Performer Program take more than the stated classes to master, a fee per class will apply thereafter for subsequent classes.
How to enrol?
1) Choose which choreography(ies) you would like to be part of: (Note: some choreographies will be the same as performed at the LDA Ball 2012-check videos-with few improvements and changes)
3) Book Online or over the phone: 1300 135 257 (have your credit card details)
Pricing (Total of 15 hours)
$270 Normal - $243 LDA Members (inc.GST)
2 choreos or more - 10% discount
The investment put into the costumes will be around $100 plus shoes. All the relevant information regarding costumes, colours and dress maker will be given to you from the 4th week of the course.