Dance more! Pay less…much less!
What is the LDA Membership?The LDA Membership is your pass to an "All You Can Dance” Unlimited classes.
What are the Benefits?
1. You can attend any of our regular classes (Timetable);
2. We offer a wide selection of couple and individual dance and fitness dance styles;3. Learning to dance is a great social skill;
4. Dance is a fun way to exercise and lose weight;
5. LDA Studio is a great way to meet new people and make new friends;
6. Gain more confidence and self esteem through dance;
7. Be part of the LDA Family and Social Club. Our members not only dance together, but they also party, travel, eat, play, watch movies together. It’s a whole new world that will open for you!
8.SAVE! Dance more… Pay less…much less:
- Save on courses:
Example: If you are a Gold member paying $130/month ($32.50/week), if you attend:3 classes per week: you would be paying only $11/class.4 classes per week: $8/class5 classes per week or over: under $6.50/class (Is that cheap or what?)
- Save on LDA Bootcamps (10% off)
- Save on LDA Workshops(10% off)
- Save on LDA Merchandise (DVDs, CDs, T-shirts, etc.) (10% off)
- Save on Performance classes (10% off)
- Special discounts and rewards for members and members friends.
We are proud to say that LDA offers a minimum of 25 Regular classes that you can choose from
Prices includes GST
How can I join?
Option 1 - Online: (only Master and Visa accepted).
Option 2 - In person at our premisses:
Step 1 - Choose your contract.
(Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you like to receive a full copy of the contract before signing up).
Step 2 - Book your courses by phone or email.
Step 3 - Arrive at least 30 minutes before your first class to complete your registration forms and to pay your set-up fee. Note: The set-up fee is not applicable for bronze and visitor's memberships. Please bring your bank account or credit card details (for gold and silver memberships).For visitor membership please bring your overseas passport and your return flight ticket.