These are one on one lesson and it is a more effective way of learning how to dance.
In a private lesson we go through all little details that we cannot attend in a group class.
Things such as: precise timing, spotting, leading & following and many more as well as cleaning up any bad habits you may have picked up along the way.
Every individual has their own special needs and the benefits are enormous, this is why we recommend private lessons.
Reasons why you should take Private Lessons:
- Improve your dancing in general by having a teacher paying full attention to your needs, to polish your technique and increase your confidence on the dance floor
- Checking your level of dancing and refining previous knowledge, to be ready for the next level of group classes
- To fast track when you feel you could move up a level.
- Performance training – any kind of training for performances is better when done one on one.
- Convenience - A great way to learn for people that cannot take evening classes and/or option for people that work shifts.
- If you are already a dancer, in any other style of dance, you should try private first and you might be able to move up to a higher level class.
- Learning a routine to perform at a private party or wedding.
If you like to book a private class, please send us an email at email@example.com and let us know:
1) Your time and dates preferences
2) If you would like a specific instructor
3) Your contact phone number
We will have one of our friendly teachers to call you and arrange something to suit you.