LDA Performance Courses for the Sydney Bachata Festival
What is the Sydney International Bachata Festival?
Sydney International Bachata Festival (SIBF)
For the Bachata lovers there is nothing better than this event, it is hot, it is fun and it is full!
And it's not only Bachata. It's much more than that!
Note: The SIBF is not an LDA event, so for any information regarding the actual event (tickets, passes, workshops) please click on the link above.
When and where is the SIBF?
LDA Performance Courses start from Friday 17th February through beginning of march and the event happens from Fri 28th April to Sun 30th April 2017.
Courses are held at Latin Dance Australia
The event location: Rooty Hill Rsl
Why should you be part of this event?
1) Fast track and Improve your dancing skill.
The Performer Program class requires teamwork, dedication, patience and effort from all involved. During the classes, the students will receive intense group and personal attention from the instructors to ensure that they focus on specific areas requiring improvement. Important skills will be taught in a more detailed fashion. These includes:
Posture - Stage Projection – Expression – Balance – Sharpness - Memorization & Lines
This is a great chance for you to improve your dance style and technique dramatically, whilst also learning essential performance skills, designed to make you stand out whether on the stage or on the dance floor.
2) Have the opportunity to perform to your friends, family and in other future events as: LDA Parties, Latin Clubs, plus numerous other opportunities.
3) Make new friends and socialize not only on the dancefloor but also in all the fun in and out of the studio.
How to be part of this event?
A student may choose to perform in as much choreographies as they wish in accordance to their level and availability. All you have to do is to make the difficult choice of selecting the choreography(ies) you would like to be part of from the timetable below.
Styles: Bachata, Samba, Zouk, Reggaeton and Shines.
Each of the 'Performance classes' will run as 15 hours courses. Majority of the courses will run once a week with duration of 1 hour and 30 minutes or as stated on the timetable.
How to enrol?
1) Choose which choreography(ies) you would like to be part of:
3) Read our Conditions – Click here
4) Make your booking and pay to guarantee your spot. Bookings methods:
> Book online and get rewards points:
> By phone 1300 135 257 – All credit cards accepted
> In person – Any payment method accepted
5) Prepare yourself to have the time of your life! Have Fun!